Deb tagged me with a meme. Thanks a lot... *snort*. ;) Here's the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, now the 8 true things:
- I played clarinet in highschool. My favourite pieces to play were from Handel's Water Music with some of Mozart's clarinet concertos a close second.
- The most piercings I've had at one time were 25. Currently I only have 19.
- I moved out on my own when I was 16. My dad helped me move and then bought me my first very own microwave, coffee maker and toaster.
- I love shitty reality shows. As much as I know I should hate them, I get sucked into them.
- I get anxiety when I'm up high (like in a building looking out a window or on a bridge) but I don't have any problems flying in a plane.
- I'm a big homebody. I like being at home. It wasn't always this way but I think I turned into a homebody when my animals needed to be on strict schedules limiting my time outside of the house. Now I'm just used to it and I like it.
- I live in a city that a year ago I said I would never even visit. Ah, only for him...
- I'm really lazy. Seriously. If I won the lottery, I would do a whole fuck lot of nothing. Well actually I'd probably still do a lot of cooking, but that's pretty much it. The rest of the time, I'll be "lounging" in my hello kitty pajamas.